Goodrich Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
party033.jpg

party037.jpg
y048.jpg[/img]
party036.jpg

party035.jpg

party039.jpg

party045.jpg

party041.jpg

party034.jpg

This bike has been in dry storage since the 1960's.The date code starts with ''I'' and I am having trouble getting an exact year it was made. It has black rather than chrome making it war time. The badge is B F Goodrich.The condition is great with lots of gold pinstriping.It has the original B F Goodrich tires still on it and a 1963 license plate.

That's an unusual frame, and I agree that it is wartime production. A prewar frame would have dropouts with adjustors, which your bike does not have. A postwar frame would have tabs for the chainguard to attach to and ears for the rear fender braces, which you are also lacking. A transition bike. Beautiful pinstripe job for sure. 8) Gary

I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the value. I will be selling and can't find much information on this.

I have no idea on value, but I hope it goes to someone who really appreciates it's preserved condition. Great bike. I hope you get good money for it.

1972ss said:
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the value. I will be selling and can't find much information on this.
Sent you a PM. Bob Hufford on Schwinnbikeforums.com might want it or know someone that would be willing to pay for it. I would love to have that bike, but I would bet there's someone that would be willing to pay more than I would or could for it.

Latest posts

Back