haha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thanks! I updated it and added an ending :) thats a cool vid xddorox
this was the first one I have ever made and shot it in one take so I was pleased :) all I was trying to do was turn up my webcam resoloution and found windows movie maker so I thought I would give it a try :)

Great first try. We should all make a little video about our build off bikes at the end. I'll have to make one to show off the siren and red lights in action. Having a wiz kid with movie maker helps a lot, so I can't take all the credit. :) I'm happy that you and me lauched the first video thread on this forum if I understood correctly from ratrod.

Great job Hooch!!

I have been thinking the same thing for about a week!
in fact,I was rollin in The Cornbinder the other day scrolling through the I-Pod trying to find a Cool song to do a Video of all of us....

I have Niro7...just havn't loaded it up yet,it's gotta be better than windows Movie Maker I have worked with in the past..

very cool tune to go with it Hooch!

peace,
Kev.

Cool videos guys!! Just realized something on the page with Hooch's video in the box with other videos, the video that says Troy's Rat Rod is a video my buddy made of me in my Roadster. I like the videos guys I need to put one together of all my clan cruising around when it gets warmer. Troy

Latest posts

Back