Hangman Noose Sissy Bar PSA...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It is a decent job but not exact. You sure don't want to pay Hangmans price for 30 dollars of tubing and some work. If you say it is a copy then it will look really good. If you say it is real then everything starts to look bad about it...lol

I think if someone got it super cheap and painted it a color instead of having it chromed then it would be a good deal. Maybe for a ratrod stingray....

I would be cool if it was cheap. I think that seller listed that one before and wanted a big price though. Maybe it isn't that big a resreve now.

It would be cool chromed too. Just not an original.

That seems like a lot of money for that one! But, willing buyer and willing seller, so it got the price he wanted.

I don't think that is a Hangman Noose bar for three reasons:

1. The crimping and the top of the bar is different than the Hangman, the inside crimping goes too far down the bar, and the top doesn't look squeezed enough.

2. The bottom of the Hangman bar only has two holes for mounting not three, and

3. The Hangman bar is 50" tall, that one looks a little short.

Cool bar though, seems like something might have been welded on it in the middle in one of the pictures, wonder what it was?

Latest posts

Back