Harlequin T - FINI (or not)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude...
cguard5.jpg

the color shift on this bugs me. What shows as blue is really turquoise.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Last edited:
Looks good! How does it 'sound'?
Greased hub and BB, nylon bushings on the tensioner and new chain. Bit of oil on the pedals, new gears, chain and turnbuckles on the steering... Pretty stealthy...

Amazing piece you've come up with here Carl. Love it. So the exhaust pipe is like a speaker deal?
Yep. Bluetooth speaker plugs into the right side and is tubed thru to the exhaust. Actually sounds pretty decent, and happy accident, the whole base of the unit turns to control the volume. So I can reach down and turn it up or down while riding. Kinda neat. I'm going to mask off and paint the inside of the tube paprika to match everything else.

Carl.

Anybody else jump down the YouTube rabbit hole and check out more of that puppeteer's work? I like STIX...

Carl.

KIMG0638.JPG

Well it's done for now...
Shelved the inflatable tank for a bike more suitable.
I think a metal tank painted to match the guard is still a possibility, and if I get it done, I will update the thread with it and any other minor modifications and/or better pictures. I'm super happy. I cannot believe the amount of views this thread has gotten.
Peace and Love, Rat Rod Bikes Forever!

[emoji450] Carl.

Last edited:
Carl, that is unreal! Love the dynamics and tone that comes through that pipe! And that turn you made at the bottom of the driveway....for a secundo there I was afraid your burrito was going to get 'taco-ed'.... :eek: That traffic....:43:

The vid encapsulates everything that is cool about this build.
The music, the look you have achieved, the colors / design, execution of your concept. :41:

Latest posts

Back