Hawthorne Harvest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few to choose from that I like. I don't want to break any rules by having more than one. I promise I will get 4 off as soon as I choose :mrgreen:

EDIT: Here are the two pictures after some editing. Special thanks to jerrykr for the PS advice. :D

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

I think #2 is an awesome photo! Cool bike too! 8)

pick said:
I think #2 is an awesome photo! Cool bike too! 8)

#2 for sure!! I think it's the best photo I have seen yet.

I like the first 2 best, -- I'm kind of "leaning" to the first one as my fav. :D

Good stuff!

jerrykr said:
I like the first 2 best, -- I'm kind of "leaning" to the first one as my fav. :D

Good stuff!

HAHA thats "PUNNY"!

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I hope I can be in the calender :lol: that would be seriously awesome :D

I think I will edit the top two and re-post them.

Just a suggestion:

If you have Photoshop,
increase the saturation in "brightness and contrast". Lower the brightness and up the contrast to taste.
sharpen with unsharp mask. try:

if you get sharpening artifacts from over sharpening, lower the 150 number.
undo is your friend to remove changes as you give them a try.

I still like #1 :D

I am working on the pictures and I will post them tomorrow. They look good but im not sure about the pixel quality. Thank you for your advice and comments!!!! :mrgreen:

Both are great, but I would go with #2; you get a nicer view of the bike and you can see a bit more of the horizon. The glow of the sun is beautiful in both!

If the soy beans were still up, I would go out and re-take it. I was in a bit of a hurry though but I can do with what I have. maybe I will go out and re-take it anyway. just for laughs :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: might be kinda funny

#1 has 2 votes and #2 has 5 votes. I will leave them both up for another month anyways just to see what happens.

Latest posts

Back