Hello from the uk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Thank you for allowing me to join ,i came across this excellent forum while reserching for a project bike ive just started im converting it to a 1 x 10 speed,the idea i have is to fix it up using used ebay components ,except for the wheels which i want to try and build myself ,anyway heres a couple of pictures of my Mongoose ,ive already changed the stem and handlebars and, got an old leather saddle for it it ,i think its got attitude :)
DSCN7045.JPG
DSCN7049.JPG

Last edited:
i got the bike really cheep ,20 pound ,its a hybrid aluminium frame from ages ago ,but my thinking is however designed it got it right,its a good bike :)

i would relly like to know any info about mongoose bikes in general ,i think this worth it ,because whoever did the design understoud bike design ,althoug this was sold as a hybrid 7x 3,doesnt mean it wont make a great 1 x 10,i think the guy that desigined it knew that,its got the Mongoose attitude built into it :)

Here is my Mongoose Crossway 250 hybrid. This one is steel.
index.php

It is one of my favorite bikes to ride. I agree on the top notch frame design. Got it for cheap at a Police auction, 3 locks!
As found pic.
index.php

Prob too tall for my inseam, 21" frame but I love it anyways.
O.G. paint is beat but cant bring myself to paint it. Is it patina yet? :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back