HELP! anyone know about METEORE/METEOR Cycles?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
028.jpg

015.jpg

035.jpg

021.jpg

It's from Paris and it's COOL 8) Sorry I can't help ya much :roll:

There seems to have been an English made Meteor, as well as a German Meteor, but they don't seem to have any relation to "cycles Meteore". Its difficult to date these sort of bikes, they remained unchanged for many years.

Hi paulisatx, looking at the pics of that French bike, I'm pretty sure, that it's from the 1930's. Not a 100% sure, but it's definitely pre-war (WW2). Good luck on your search for more info.

so there are 2 kinds of meteore bicycles. one from germany and one from france or french made. my guess would be france since it actually says paris on it. i noticed the holes on the fenders and from some other stuff i have learned is that those where to have some sort of spokes in it to block dresses and skirts from getting into the spokes of the tires as the girl was riding the bike. i did however noticed online that i can find tons of old meteore cycles sign art and stuff like that but actually havent even found a bike online that is a meteore cycle. thanks for your help guys.

if anyone knows anything else please fee free to message me.

Latest posts

Back