Help! bike or motorcycle????(new info&pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll be picking this up Thursday but not Shure what it is. looks to have motorcycle rims and had a motor on it at one time. all in put will be greatly appreciated!

after a lot of time on the net I found out who made it! was made by a German aeronautical engineer Fritz Fend who worked for Messerschmitt and was the designer of the Messerschmitt Fend 150 ,kr175,kr200. then Messerschmitt sold Regensburg to fend and joined up with break and hub maker Fahrzeug- und Maschinbau to form FMR. and made the tg500,and the fmr mokuli 130 three-wheeld forcar moped with a cargo platform or trunk. think it used a sachs 49cc engine. don't know if ill find parts for it but its a cool example of automotive history!.

Re: Help! bike or motorcycle????

Looks to me like it had a motor as well. Tons of possibilities for a cool ride here. :wink:

member-cfg83-albums-shtuff+01-picture1068-nacho-libre-trike.jpg

cman thanks for the photo it looks kind of like it. and thanks for the input guy's. I got it home but haven't had much time to check it out, did find a tag on the break backing plate that had a mod.# and a date 1958 but it's in German so got to research it more. got more pic's but got to download them when I get time.

Hey Cman I had that exact same bike... Unfortunately had to sell it when I was in a bad spot cash wise.

image-55.jpg

Huffy Mercurio! the motor was not stock on that. Looks like Jack Black! Crazy actor.

Latest posts

Back