Hercufleas Camel Back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my saddle time is on a custom-built carbon 26" Ibis Mojo SL MTB early April through October here in Utah until the snow shuts us down.

What part of Utah? I have only had the chance to go as far as Moab from CO, wich is barely over the border! Used to go twice or three times a year, love it there! The Whole Enchilada is a blast to shuttle, but there are many mlre trails that are a must ride if you ever go there.

What part of Utah? I have only had the chance to go as far as Moab from CO, wich is barely over the border! Used to go twice or three times a year, love it there! The Whole Enchilada is a blast to shuttle, but there are many mlre trails that are a must ride if you ever go there.
The secret is in his username....PC....Park City, UT.

I might finish. All I have to do is put on the front brake and the chain. Then adjust a bunch of do dads. I'm not wrapping the handle bars, going to leave them raw,
DSCN0050.JPG

DSCN0051.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

Yes, Moab has come of age the past few yrs. They now sport miles of new hand-built super technical single-track all over the place, making for 5-Star camping and riding. Headed there this weekend!

Latest posts

Back