Hoping to replace an old friend....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, everyone!
When I was around 10 years old (approx 1972), I had a black AMF Aerobee. I LOVED my bike. Sadly, around 10 years ago, my brother and husband put it out for garbage one day when they were clearing out the garage where I kept it. By the time I realized what they had done, my bike was gone. They had no idea how much I still loved it. It sounds silly, probably, but I’ve never gotten over that loss.

I’d be extremely grateful for any advice regarding where to possibly find one for sale.

Thank you, in advance, for reading and considering my post.

Best regards,
Gussie

Just to make sure, this is what you're looking for? What condition are you looking for?

2gqZiP.jpg

Omigosh—YES! In fact, I think that is my bike.... lol.
Because I have no bicycle restoration skills, I would like one in as good a condition as possible.
Thank you for posting this photo. Just looking at it makes me smile!!!

2gqZiP.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Omigosh—YES! In fact, I think that is my bike.... lol.
Because I have no bicycle restoration skills, I would like one in as good a condition as possible.
Thank you for posting this photo. Just looking at it makes me smile!!!

2gqZiP.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I don't want to speak for him but if you find one that needs restoring and you don't want to do it CRASH is the guy to call, his work is top notch!

Crash, as you know, I’m trying to replace my long-lost Aerobee.
Musclebiker sent me some photos of Aerobees in need of restoration. Would you be willing/able to rebuild/restore an Aerobee for me?
Thank you!
Best regards,
Gussie

Crash, as you know, I’m trying to replace my long-lost Aerobee.
Musclebiker sent me some photos of Aerobees in need of restoration. Would you be willing/able to rebuild/restore an Aerobee for me?
Thank you!
Best regards,
Gussie
Sure, let's talk! Send me a PM.

(If you're not sure how, click on my name on the left and a box will appear. Click "Start a conversation", and there you go)

Latest posts

Back