Hotrod Scooter Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I'm a late entry. I just finished building this scooter. I started this project around July 6th and worked almost every night to have it ready for El Torreon Swap Meet. This scooter started out as a bouncer bike but I wanted to change the way it rode. I hope everyone enjoys it.

P1010330_0330.jpg

P1010333_0333-1.jpg

P1010334_0334.jpg

P1010347_0347.jpg

wow that sure is a cool front wheel and springer fork on there!! lol your welcome!!! nice scooter man that thing is super cool!!!

Easy E

Easy E, Thank you. I bet you thought this would never be finished. I really enjoy how it came out.

i really never thought it would be that freakin cool looking man! that thing is totally rad! and the 144spoke wheel with the pete rose card in it is classic!!!

Easy E

So many entries!...NEVER spotted this one....Koolest Kick bike in existence!

Whoa! :shock: That is AWESOME! I just had a vision of a friction drive motor and multiple trips to the hospital! 8) 8) 8) Outstanding job!

Thanks everyone, This is a kick to ride, when I ride around my hood people look at me like some kind of crazy just got lose. I will have this at most swap meets and the Greaserama on sept.5 & 6. If you see me just ask for a ride.

Latest posts

Back