How about a sex change build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you participate in a sex change build off?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
OK, I think I thought of a kind of funny idea for this and cheap enough that I can do two builds (I think). I'll have to go back on what I said, though—this would be female to male conversion.

I am ready for my 1st build-off

20160122_205611.jpg

Does it have to be a girls bike to a boys bike, or can it be the other way around? Just saying, I don't see people really making a girls bike out of a boys bike.

I tried to think of a good conversion from diamond to step-through, but . . . I'm still trying.

I guess I should rephrase that I have a lot of ideas, but none that I can build and they would be more scratch-built than modified.

Does it have to be a girls bike to a boys bike, or can it be the other way around? Just saying, I don't see people really making a girls bike out of a boys bike.
exactly what I´m tinkering with just now. I have a Schwinn cruiser that I´m about to send to a surgeon, so to speak.

I ended up doing this one on my own.

any update on this buildoff, or a suncategory ? Got one fits the theme if I have time to work on for the BO.

Latest posts

Back