How to make a extended 3-Speed Shifter Lever?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kinda new to writing on Forums, but I haven't asked any Question's or posted anything on here yet.
But, I hope you guys can all help me out, I have that Hbbc Suicid3 Shifter that goes over a 3-Speed Shimano Nexus Twist Shifter.

But what my Question's are, what can no use to have a longer Shifter Lever, what kind of self-tapping screws or bolts & an anchor for inside a pipe such as a Golf Club Shaft, or a Golf Retriever Pipe Handle, that I would need to make my tall shifter lever work?

Good question. Avoid buying normal nuts, since most of them are threaded at 1 mmpt and the shifter is probably at 1,25 mmpt. Best is to measure it yourself or take it to hardware store. My P346 shifter thread is m8x1,25, this is one of popular automotive gear knob standards, i guess yours is same but better check it. Instead of a normal nut you may want to use nut-rivets, since they are slimmer and do not take space inside the tube. You may fix it inside py pressure if it is tube, or if it is some plastic you may use epoxy raisin.

Latest posts

Back