i need 24" tubes for the 24" 3G fat tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the 3G tire deal here, I got the 24" and the 26". The Boas 26" came complete, the 24's came rim separate and I also purchased a tire (big fat and tall thing ) yea, i don't know what I am talking about, work with me here :), they did not come with the rim strip or the tubes...

My problem, I have ordered tubes from 2 different places and each time the tubes are too small... what do I need to order to make the 24" 3g fat tire work... I am very fast running out of time :) This has to be done before the following weekend ... help :) :mrgreen:

Any help gratefully accepted!

Rich

I don't use special tubes, just the usual 24 x 1.75 or 24 x 2.125 inner tubes. These are Nirve 24 x 3 tires with regular tubes on the same wheels as yours, I do the same thing with my Kenda 26 x 3 tires, use standard tubes. For rim strips on these wheels, i use tape (duct tape or other thick tape) to cover the inside of the rims. Works fine.

s4076b.jpg

Maybe it is because the last ones I got were puncture resistance ones, when pumped up they do not fill 1/2 the tire, the first ones I bought I can't find, so I don't know what they are :roll:
I'll see if I can find some locally than, thanks!
BTW, thats a nice looking bike!

Rich

Latest posts

Back