INDIAN ARROW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been away for a while and when I check back in I see build-off 11 has begun. I was going to spare this Felt Speedway from my powder coated wrath.

4a28285149a8a0ceea9c3647aa0bcceb.jpg

As Gil Fronsdal would say, "Isn't that nice." It was nice. The thing is all deconstructed now. It goes to the powder coated after I render the rims parts. The rare tires will become overpriced eBay items. The seat will go there as well along with the chain guard.

de9dcbf1b3ea7208bcacb417bf769a5c.jpg

The Speedway's original forks will be dropped at the old forks home. One piece cranks never tripped my trigger so they will be discarded in favor of something shiny. Because I had to leave the country my klunker build was a DNF and it is still not F'd. Effectively, I have four builds going simultaneously. The black bike is for my brother. I let him help which is really unlike me. He helped me with graphics pkg and the arrow graphics I came up with were rejects from our design session.

9a1c3ad03cbeb5177ed98c20bb1eadeb.jpg

The soon to be former Red Baron is in the process of becoming my klunker, "Sorcery."

2df3c885f94765d008ec925ff3432338.jpg

I have changed direction on a bike which may remain photoless until I do actually finish it.

I have a nice selection of parts for my current builds.
f9b64e83b503b8e3ece802ac01437758.jpg

I lucked out and got a unit with dual drums and a 5 speed.

As you can see in the pic below I am keeping it simple and clean.
b9c565a7ad7f353c49e2f5c0b64990c4.jpg

I may slightly revise the graphics but I am very pleased with them already.

43b493daa798864966d5cb0cf895aab3.jpg

2463b352eb4bdd4bcb854e62e87cdaaa.jpg

O no it that felt guy again ! better hold on for the ride he know how to make a felt look Bad to the bone . I will be staying tuned for some more awesomeness [emoji106][emoji106] will this one be rusty LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gigitty!

Always cool to see what top shelf components you pull together.

Starting to look like another one I'd like to have in my meager collection.

If I had the cash I would.

Just bought a house last year myself, I'm not a huge fan as I prefer to be nomadic; but atleast I have a place I can always live when I need it.

If I had the cash I would.

Just bought a house last year myself, I'm not a huge fan as I prefer to be nomadic; but atleast I have a place I can always live when I need it.
I put the offer in. There is a nice place to build stuff but there maybe about six months before I have the bucks to build anything but a fire in the fireplace.

Latest posts

Back