Ingredients to a sick ride:(design Pattent pending)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike has no name it speaks for its self.

Ingredients to a sick ride:

1 can of keep it simple stupid!

1 stick of 1.5 inch 90 wall roll bar tubing

a couple of hours with a tube roller

a couple of hours with a tube bender

about 10 cutoff wheels or 1 plasma cutter!

a split right down the center minus 2 inches on the head

1 fork from the neighborhood bike guy

1 handle bar from my old higgins

1 kids bike sprocket for a new rear sprocket

a few hours of gawking

2 new quick bricks

a set of felt 26' black rims

more gawking

a couple pounds of home depot flat steel( i paid way too much)

1 walmart solid bike sprocket

1 shortened crank

and a pinch of ingenuity

build11.jpg

build8.jpg

build9.jpg

build10.jpg

build7.jpg

build6.jpg

build4.jpg

build3.jpg

build2.jpg

build1.jpg

I will post more as soon as i get to it!

just remember. the only difference between you and the next guy is were you are standing!

thank you! today is my first day as a member! it means a lot to hear that from you! I will post more updates asap.

WOW THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH ! that has to be one of the best designs new or old I have seen Im hopin you are serious with the pat pending.! You do any ridingwith the Denver Cruisers or the Kickstand mag. guys or the Cobras bike club? Oh and welcom and we wanta see more!

TommyTwoTime said:
Very neat! Is there any flex over bumps?
No flex on the bumps. i have a little twist to it when you peddle. but i am working on a cross brake system if it does not stiffen up when i finish boxing in the frame. I have not ridden it yet. i have just sat on it to test it and rolled it around the driveway to see how it feels. I

XC204 said:
WOW THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH ! that has to be one of the best designs new or old I have seen Im hopin you are serious with the pat pending.! You do any ridingwith the Denver Cruisers or the Kickstand mag. guys or the Cobras bike club? Oh and welcome and we wanta see more!
I have went on the cruiser night a few times with my felt Hurley cruiser. i dont drink so i am not into the bar hopping. I just go to watch the people and check out the bikes.
I have never met anyone from the Kickstand Mag. It would be cool to set up a Free Vintage/Custom bike show with them for the locals Here in Denver If I can find a nice park that is safe for families to visit. and check out the Bikes. Iam sure we could get some sponsors for it.

congrats! now that osama is dead, theres room on my "people i hate list" for you. hahah, jk. that bile looks super sick. loving its flowy desighn. :mrgreen:

Yo I'll be the first to buy one. Great design. If you add a set of apes on it I'm sold. Keep up the work.

There's a few riders who don't drink so no pressure or anything. We also meet up on sundays pretty much every week. Let me know if you want to come out and I'll tell you where we/they're at.

I have GOT to see this bike when you're finished.

PS: I ride my Hurley a bit as well. But I rotate amongst 20ish bikes pretty much daily.

-Drew

Latest posts

Back