It's been a while.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well After a couple "did ya fall of the face of the planet?" emails I figured it was long over due for me to check in with my friends on R.R.B. Last year I launched a new company Sinister Laboratories. Props/sets/costuming and custom creations of all shapes and sizes. It's consumed my life and the girls keep me so very busy. That's right, I said the girls. My Sinister little family.

Drop dead gorgeous, and some of the sweetest girls one could hope to find. I couldn't have been blessed with a nicer crew. We just got back from a weekend of horror and the girls are popping up all over celebrity pages across the globe. Just found out Joanna Angel's blog is littler with pic's of our crew. :) So you see, I have good reason for my absence. Now things are well under way, I'll try and pop in more often. Who know's maybe I'll try and put something together for the build off :)

Until then, follow us on Facebook to see what we're up, new creations and of course lots of pic's of my Beautiful sin girls. :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinister- ... 2945948727
Take care my friends,We'll see you soon.

Just needed a kick in the pants. Thx Rob. Been meaning to pop in for sometime now.

Latest posts

Back