BO15 JC Higgins Resto Mod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just acquired. Parts pics coming soon!
C19ACE52-5E43-48D6-9B8A-883D19741D20.jpeg

Welcome to the best custom vintage rat rod bike site on the internet! Great bones to start a build with, love those white walls against that rust colored frame.
RaT oN~!

Welcome to RRB and BO15
That is a clean looking bike to start with. Looking forward to what you do with it.

Dig the saw blade chain ring!
I see a Rat Fink art piece in the background, are you on the Ratfink's facebook page by chance? Some 'fink art' on your chain ring face would be cool!

RaT 'Fink' oN~!

I guess you won't be doing any wheelies with that SICK front end??? Looks killer...
btw, if you are looking to get rid of the front struts that WERE on there, and if they would fit a Schwinn 26"...I would be happy to relieve you of them if the price is right...

Lookin good so far. My build Higgy-o is a 47 higgins with almost the same paint job. I had an original monark springer i was going to use but the steer tube was to short.

And for the record, were they used to keep the paper boys bags from rubbing the wheels?

Yes, they have the guards on them. I can send the original headset too. Is there a way you can PM me your details?

Latest posts

Back