BO15 Joe Exotic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if you angle the tank to match the top tube? It looks like it would flow with the curve of the top tube, where it is now fights all the curves of the frame.
Yeah the tank is just hanging there. I had to let go to take the picture. I think the other one still looks better.

IMG_20180915_142543.jpg
I have commandeered my wife into helping me.

Great wife and sweet bike!

Perfect

Not sure how much will be getting done this weekend. A rope I was using as a tag line broke and I landed flat on my back on the concrete. Not good for us old farts.
No bueno. Hope you're all good boss

When I looked on Amazon they said unavailable. Nirve and Electra both made leopard print grips as near as I can tell.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, Electra had matching 'custom' access grip / saddle combos. I think over the years of Trek owning them, they have depleted some of the choices and not elected to keep the variety they once had. Ebay might be another option for a wholesaler that bought up a bunch of the Electra stuff when they closed-out many items a handful of years ago.

Glad you are feeling better . Joe is looking good. I think the tank looks better when you have it higher up so that the top and mid tubes flow into it.
If you can't locate some leopard grips, you always make some grip covers.

Glad you are feeling better . Joe is looking good. I think the tank looks better when you have it higher up so that the top and mid tubes flow into it.
If you can't locate some leopard grips, you always make some grip covers.

I keep moving back and forth. Lower means I can use the dash and operate lights and horn. Higher flows better. This might require staring at it over a couple of beers.

I keep moving back and forth. Lower means I can use the dash and operate lights and horn. Higher flows better. This might require staring at it over a couple of beers.
Is that like using 'beer goggles'? They say everything looks better through those. :21:

Latest posts

Back