Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00521_zpsbdb0292e.jpg

All for now, Good luck to all, Rg
Love the open flow of the frame...

Real nice lines on it, makes me wonder if I should get the saw out on the seat tube of my twin tubed Giant. (Better if I can actually make a proper start on it!!!) Joking aside, great start to your build, looking forward to following this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always spin it around and have a Sniggih C J.

love your build so far :D

Love this!!! So, as the bars are where the headlight is supposed to be, will the headlight be where the bars are supposed to be? o_O :grin:

Well, I finally decided which tires to run so once I get them mounted I can work out some of the details I have been waiting on.

I just realized that so far I have not used any part that was not specifically made for a bicycle, which is kinda odd because of all the un-bike stuff I used on Loco-cycle. Also, I haven't used any springs, Loco-cycle had 7 springs! I guess it's good that I have basically ignored trying to copy anything from the old build, but I will probably used the same head badge (I'll have to make one since I don't have it yet)

Good luck to all, Rg

Latest posts

Back