Keep on trucking

Nov 26, 2015
So here is my idea with this one lol im thinking to put a 24 inch rim in front and a 26 inch in back but i just go with the flow what comes to mind lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nov 26, 2015

Got the paint ... going with flake .... color of the flake is freekin fuscha and the top color is sublime green and its a candy color ... the brand of the can is lil daddy's roth rattle bomb .... wish me luck first time using this stuff

Nov 26, 2015
I did a gold/bronze base fade job, one full can of All-in-one Daffodil Killer gold, two coats (half can) of Finkster Green pearl and two full cans of 2K clear (3 heavy coats).
Thats a real good job .... ya i was going to get a all in one can but the dude at mooneys said its better to do steps .... but now i see your job i didnt need to do it in steps

Reactions: LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com

Got the paint ... going with flake .... color of the flake is freekin fuscha and the top color is sublime green and its a candy color ... the brand of the can is lil daddy's roth rattle bomb .... wish me luck first time using this stuff

Looking forward to seeing how this comes out!
Also interested to know how much it will cost all up once it is done, I know buying the set up for compressor spraying and a dry flake gun can be expensive, but once you have it, painting with flake is actually surprisingly cheap.

Jul 25, 2016
Chicago - far west burbs
I wanna see how the Roth cans co e out, ive seen guys use it to flake car roofs.

If you wanna try shooting with a gun, Intercoat clear carries the flake nice, need a big tip for bass boat flake.

So if you wanna experiment, a harbor freight gun with a drilled out tip, and over thinned clear will get the flake on. Stay way back and just blow the flake on fast and thin coats - the clear is thinned way out so don't get a run, just mist it on as a flake carrier. Let it tack off each coat, then start burying it in regular clear.

Here's a budget clear, I've shot this companies paint before on budget car repaints. https://www.paintforcars.com/mm5/me...&Product_Code=clearcoat_aecc&Store_Code=PFC#0

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2015
I wanna see how the Roth cans co e out, ive seen guys use it to flake car roofs.

If you wanna try shooting with a gun, Intercoat clear carries the flake nice, need a big tip for bass boat flake.

So if you wanna experiment, a harbor freight gun with a drilled out tip, and over thinned clear will get the flake on. Stay way back and just blow the flake on fast and thin coats - the clear is thinned way out so don't get a run, just mist it on as a flake carrier. Let it tack off each coat, then start burying it in regular clear.

Here's a budget clear, I've shot this companies paint before on budget car repaints. https://www.paintforcars.com/mm5/me...&Product_Code=clearcoat_aecc&Store_Code=PFC#0
Thank you very much for the link and tips .... ya the can worked but i really didn't like how the can came out , i thought it wasted more paint than it put on ,so ya im going to try it with a gun , i like the challenge of it im having fun ... ill send some pics what it looked with the can ...thanks again

Reactions: OddJob
Nov 26, 2015
Sorry im out out of funds for this build .... good luck to everyone