Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i just cant stay still , i finished the Old News and told myself oh ill just wait and do the schwinn next... thats going to be a long build and im already gettin antsy to do something, been kicking the idea about doing the build off couldnt bring myself to use my bikes on it b/c the few i have left im going to restore or keep them as is .. until the other day my light bulb lit up ... i have this darn huffy ! hate the color , let me do that one , its a newer huffy as you can see but it still can be cool right? i think so :)
so here we go .. i named it Kidney Stew. its a song that one of my fav bands covered " the gas house gorillas".
with lines like this in the song "She ain't the caviar kind, just plain old kidney stew" - "You can save your money, and keep your peace of mind"
low budget this one will be thats for sure b/c the nova needs new headers

---looks like i killed something hahaha

quick sanding job is good enough for me on this bike

Re: Kidney Stew - i'm joining the fun

Hey HotRodJen,

Took a look at Old News. Cool Concept and execution.
Studebaker Lark Gassers rock. Stylin pics too.

Low budget eh? Where is the perquisite pic of the potential parts bin? :lol:

After the sanding, then what?

Welcome to the fray.

schweet! another new cheap huffy! hope its half as cool as old news.

parts bin .. dont really have one of those but i can tell you it will get white walls i have about 5 sets of those laying around lol , different grips, paint ... still deciding on color, maybe play around with some scrap aluminum i have left over from last years build off :) we shall c

Uh Oh! We're all in trouble now! Some stiff competition here! Go for it girl! 8) I can feel the creativity already. I've seen your work & honestly, I'm gettin a little nervous! :mrgreen:

Oh boy :mrgreen:

i've been waiting for this one. 8)

nickle do you really gotta ask that? lol and dirty hands on hot chicks is ummmm hot :mrgreen:

I'm glad someone else has my same frame prep strategy. But I cheated and used a D/A. I dare you to cover it in pinstripe! :D

Youthgeye;
"Ewww... a girl's frame... wait... nevermind. :mrgreen: "

Funniest post ever. :lol:

i swear i will post more after this holiday weekend been living it up riding the "bounce to the ounce" bike , playin frisbee and hangin out with friends not to mention a small hang over from the rum fountain of death at the hot rod shop..

and yes it will be COVERED in pinstriping :)

ok so its decide the color of the paint day ... and its pretty hard to pick something , i want something that i dont already have in my colorful collection of bicycles or will have in the future ... looks like the lady like colors are free for the grabs but thats not me haha , then theres yellow,brown,black,or lt blue .... hmm maybe ill just go to the store and see what color speaks to me

Latest posts

Back