KING NOTHING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut down the donor frame even more for the parts I'll be using. But here's a question for the more knowledgeable than I......

Is there a name for this other than a shock/spring mount? I need a few of them and need to know if they can be bought or need to be made.
SHOCKMOUNT-vi.jpg

Same thing for for some rockers like these. Where can I get them or will I have to make them?
acme42-vi.jpg

I'll be using this VELOCITY 650c wheel & Kenda Tire combo on the front.
sa6557861029S_-vi.jpg

Has anyone ever worked with cast aluminum like the joints on these? I'm wondering if I can cut, bend and widen the rear parts that are broken?

The SilverKing likes this softi silver-king-nada. Gotta wonder about the front end fork now eh?. Whats rolling around in your head so far??

would love to see what your doing with the cut up parts etc.!!!!!!!! good luck withthe rocker arms

would love to see what your doing with the cut up parts etc.!!!!!!!! good luck withthe rocker arms

That makes both of us!!

The rockers will be interesting to make. I think I found a scrap piece of aluminum in my parts box that'll be strong enough to make the rockers from.

Latest posts

Back