LATEST ACQUISITION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
got this beauty yesterday for my 2 year old. i was told is a huffy. looking for a cool name to put on the chainguard
IMG00170-20110305-1243.jpg

That is Kool, and prompts me to find one simliar. Then Pops and Jr could cruiser then neighborhood on matching rides. Is your little one riding without training wheels ? My 2 1/2 year old son, John, tears it up on his "Brat Rod Bike", name suggestion

oldgreaser said:
That is Kool, and prompts me to find one simliar. Then Pops and Jr could cruiser then neighborhood on matching rides. Is your little one riding without training wheels ? My 2 1/2 year old son, John, tears it up on his "Brat Rod Bike", name suggestion

i need the training wheels, the wife is out today trying to find a pair.

haha what a sweet little ride ! hows about RugRatRod ? :)

my grandson used to have one of those ,looks like a radio flyer bike still being sold .

Take the crank and chain off let him Foot it around with no training wheels When he starts to coast put them back on also no training wheels this takes care of balance seperate to pedaling they even sell kid bikes like this. Makes learning easy.

How's about "Mouse"...in the same vein as Chevy's "Rat' and "Mouse"motors. :wink:

I'd mount it to the rear side of a bigger bike(a foot away from the frame), like some crazy one sided set of training wheels. you could even have it pulling a cat walk.

Really cool little bike, would make a great rrbbo trophey. :lol:

Latest posts

Back