** Let's see your Bicycle Winter pic's **

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Front Street, we can only wish winter here along Lake Erie was always like this!!!

DSC00177.jpg

Gizmo

Hey Skipton,
Thanks, pic was shot in the closed for the season Sterling State Park campground. Your recognizing Fermi in the background is kinda like some sort of deja vu. I've been looking at your Lake Shore pictures and saying to myself "I know exactly where he took that shot." Both my daughters live in Lakeview and whenever I get over there I beg a bike and go for a ride. I've got to schedule a visit to coincide with a Tail Draggers ride.
Gismo

Here is a better one, the weather was back to normal!
IMAG0963.jpg

Gizmo said:
Hey Skipton,
Thanks, pic was shot in the closed for the season Sterling State Park campground. Your recognizing Fermi in the background is kinda like some sort of deja vu. I've been looking at your Lake Shore pictures and saying to myself "I know exactly where he took that shot." Both my daughters live in Lakeview and whenever I get over there I beg a bike and go for a ride. I've got to schedule a visit to coincide with a Tail Draggers ride.
Gismo

Gizmo,

Anytime you are in town I have a extra bike for you and we can ride!

I spent the first 28 years of my life living in Ann Arbor, Love seeing the south east Michigan pics!

I live in Lincoln Square and work in Lincoln Park makes for a perfect ride from Foster ave to Fullerton ave on the lake path.

Two more from last Winter
4seasons009-3.jpg

4seasons013-4.jpg

Not much if any snow here in Chicago so far this season.
Pic from a couple days ago in front of Finkl Steel
image_zps7febcace.jpg

A few weeks ago on the Lake Michigan bike path.
We got maybe two inches of snow after Christmas.

image-5_zps1a9afa5a.jpg

It just started to get cold enough to get some ice on the lake.

image-5_zps2dacc214.jpg

More to come... If and when the snow comes :roll: :wink:

Ok, here is the beauty of living in SoCal...

On December 30 at my dad's house 45 miles east of San Diego milling out a headlight bracket for my stretch.

IMAG0378.jpg

Headlight mounted.

IMAG0389a.jpg

Uh-oh! What's that white stuff falling from the sky?

IMAG0385.jpg

Next day at the beach, now that's better.

af_034.jpg

af_036.jpg

No picture but..Picture this: last week while riding home from work on our full suspension mtb's with studded tires blasting through the drifted in trail I end up a snow angel and a girl on a Pugsly cruises by us from the other direction kinda laughing ! It was pretty funny.

I know Im thinkin about snow lately. :whew:
Ill hate it when its here again, but Im thinkin about it!

some of these were taken in Rhode Island when I still lived there a couple years back.

The Snyder Hawthorne was taken in Wisco my first winter here on the frozen lake.
ALW.jpg
Front Right Side.jpg
Columbia on the Rocks.jpg
20160206_162604.jpg

Zombie
the trail front.jpg

Latest posts

Back