Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Guv’nor style, please stay on topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was trying to go dor a Gov'nor style bike with these bars and some other components like the tires, seat, and wing nuts.
image.jpg

If you mean this:

pic010.jpg

It's a picture of my brand new, genuine, out-of-the-box Pashley Guv'nor.
It's soon going to be modified with 28x2 (50x622) Big Apples and a Duomatic rear hub.

The Sillgey Pizzazz is picking up on the theme, but it is not built the traditional way with lugged Reynolds tubing. There are several bikes out there now that mimick the Guv'nor, but it stands alone in its traditionalism also in respect to its construction method. It is kind of the Morgan of bicycles.
Quoting another old post...

Did you ever get the 50x622 tires on there?

I have a Guv'nor on the way and am wondering how big I can go on the tires, safely.

SOMA makes the Lauterwasser bars in steel and aluminum.
Thanks for the reply! I did come across those. Could be the angle of the photos, but the Lauterwassers seem to flair out a bit more. Them an "Major Taylor" style bars are the closest I've found with the MTs having more drop.

Hi. What brand are the bars on the men’s Pashley? It looks terrific.
That's a 13 year old post and the poster hasn't been online since 2017. Hopefully someone else on here can identify for you

Latest posts

Back