Lil' Pixie (updated 3-8-08)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought that I would update you on my accident too.

Yep feeling better. I'm still getting neck pain, some chest pain, and head ache, but am doing better. The dr even commented how I look like I am feeling better.
We went for a followup visit with the dr today.
Seems that I have had a sprained wrist this whole time.

Because of the other pain I didn't really notice the wrist pain.
I return to work on Monday with a weight restrition.

With the ct scan they thought that I had an sinus infection.
But when I mentioned that I don;t have a sinus cavity on my right side the dr was intrigued. I said, "it shows up has a black mark on xrays and ct scans. He said well that was what it was then cause it was the right side that they thought had the infection.

I have another followup visit with the dr in a month

Glad 2 hear ur feelin better Gig's, The bikes looking KILLER!

wow sorry to hear about the accident it seems each one of these build offs at least one of us has something scary happen to us. for me the last build off was a tool chest falling on me. glad to see your back in action bike looks great.

The rims look good with that coat of paint. The hubs have been done for awhile now.
Time to put them spokes back on.
Lets do the front first.
DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1210.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

DSCF1212.jpg

DSCF1213.jpg

ifff i ever decid to Put my lowrider back to original... Could i buy them off of you?

That looks great! You have "Mad Skills" Gigs. :D This thread could be a stand alone webpage on how to build a Custom bike. Awesome work.

Aaron

Thanks guys! :D

I'm having lots of fun building this bike. :D

I think that Chainsaw is having fun watching me build this bike. Plus the fact that he has company in the storage, not just the radio. :D

ricksterr1221 said:
What about his build bike?

As I said.
giggles13 said:
I think that Chainsaw is having fun watching me build this bike.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back