Limesickle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well the name may change. Came to me as I was falling asleep last night. Anyway, I got a great deal on CL from a very cool guy, here it is;

Oldbusted1.jpg

Oldbusted2.jpg

Made 10-5-1950.This is what it looked like when I picked it up. No badge or chainguard, Monark chainring and some S2's missing a couple spokes in front. I think I may have to not go with the apes. just not feeling them on this one. Other than that I have a color in mind.

I was >this< close to getting that CL deal.. score, for sure. Can't wait to see it transformed. If your other bikes are any indication... 8)

jiminyshiznit said:
I was >this< close to getting that CL deal.. score, for sure. Can't wait to see it transformed. If your other bikes are any indication... 8)

Yeah well, I've lost out on a lot of cool deals to Joe and Mr. Greene. Don't feel bad. Plus I kinda collect these straight bars now, I guess. I'm farting around with colors right now. I also need to get a hold of a rear ballooner fender... soon the mock up will be done. I'll get some pics up soonish.

I think I may change the bars again and I'm not sure about the Sturmey 3 speed rear yet.

Oldbusted.jpg

Still need to find a rear ballon fender. That rear is actually a front and it doesn't want to work with me.

Latest posts

Back