LOCO-CYCLE by Junk Bros.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_0297.jpg

SAM_0302.jpg

SAM_0307.jpg

Super stylish, awesome details, well laid out, and great photos!! Nice Job!!

High praise coming from you guys! I'm just glad it works, the tires are really wide for a middle weight frame. They wouldn't fit in the regular slots of this bike rack, I had to stick it in the free space!

SAM_0298.jpg

Hmmm, I need to work on that kickstand... I hate a droopy kickstand.

Thanks, Rg

This is truly one of my favorite builds!!!

It has been a blast building with you brudderman!!!!!!!

congRATs!!!

raggedjim said:
Thanks guys. It would not be what it is without you guys making me step it up a notch (or three...).

Kingfish, your build made me put the green leds in, it gave me something to do with the hole in the tank!

Rg

That's what is so cool about the build off. You see something cool and it triggers your own creative spark!!! Your bike rocks man!!!

kingfish254 said:
raggedjim said:
Thanks guys. It would not be what it is without you guys making me step it up a notch (or three...).

Kingfish, your build made me put the green leds in, it gave me something to do with the hole in the tank!

Rg

That's what is so cool about the build off. You see something cool and it triggers your own creative spark!!! Your bike rocks man!!!

Another cool thing is the worldwide participation. Gives me hope for the world... Well, you gotta start somewhere!

I fully plan to visit Savannah and stop in for a brew someday, Rg

There is so much cool stuff I could go on and on about on this bike but I got to say my favorite part is the chain guard art !!! Reminds me of an animated movie opening. Just too cool man !!!

CCR said:
There is so much cool stuff I could go on and on about on this bike but I got to say my favorite part is the chain guard art !!! Reminds me of an animated movie opening. Just too cool man !!!

Thanks! The build has been a great time! Rg

Latest posts

Back