• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 24" wheel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a 24" chrome front wheel, that will fit a 2.125 tire. I'd prefer a disc brake wheel but I wouldn't turn down a regular 24" wheel either.

What bike are you getting the 24" wheel for?
There are plenty of used 24in mountain bikes for cheap on your local craigslist. That is how I found wheels and a lot of basic parts for my Flightliner, since I wasn't concerned about using "restoration correct" parts.

I'm working on turning my Columbia Speedliner into a 60s style chopper bike, I'm looking to do a 26 inch rear wheel with a 24 front, I'm probably going to have to pick up an adjustable triple tree to get it to sit right. So I was really looking for chrome to make it look right.

I'm working on turning my Columbia Speedliner into a 60s style chopper bike, I'm looking to do a 26 inch rear wheel with a 24 front, I'm probably going to have to pick up an adjustable triple tree to get it to sit right. So I was really looking for chrome to make it look right.

I have a 24 " chrome front .

Latest posts

Back