Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottles make very cool tanks. Here is mine from my first build (BEER RUN - BO6)
20110716Photo_5D574366-9716-2EE2-765C-728E30A5B3FB.jpg

Sorry every one I've need really busy with my baby on the way getting things ready for him I've had no time at all in between him and work. I've got a long weekend now I'm just going to try and do a mad rush to the finish wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I know what you mean with life working its way in. Congrats on the baby! Hope you can find time to pull it off I have been following your bike from the beginning.

Man, I know what you mean with life working its way in. Congrats on the baby! Hope you can find time to pull it off I have been following your bike from the beginning.
I'm sorry to let everyone down I will carry on the build and thanks moisstink
Love the support

Concentrate on what is most important.
1st rule this is supposed to be FUN, if the family life needs you more the bike will wait. Transfer it over to the builds area (or ask the mods to do for you) and we will see it when it gets finished.
Some amazing builds from previous years did not make the time cut, however were well worth catching up with later.

Concentrate on what is most important.
1st rule this is supposed to be FUN, if the family life needs you more the bike will wait. Transfer it over to the builds area (or ask the mods to do for you) and we will see it when it gets finished.
Some amazing builds from previous years did not make the time cut, however were well worth catching up with later.
Thanks man I'm 100% going to Carry on the trike I'll send it over to the build thread :)

I've got to do a lot of catching up on your builds Luke. Any idea how I can keep everything but move the thread over to the build part ?

Start a conversation with a moderator. ;)

Luke.

Latest posts

Back