Lucky # 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bike and bean's bike should be at the top of the votes. You did a great job on your build. That's what a full on custom should look like. I enjoyed watching your build. I even learned a thing or two. I hope you build more bikes in the future. Whether you post them here on RRB or somewhere else, I'll be watching. Congats on your build!
Dan.

King Zebba said:
Your bike and bean's bike should be at the top of the votes. You did a great job on your build. That's what a full on custom should look like. I enjoyed watching your build. I even learned a thing or two. I hope you build more bikes in the future. Whether you post them here on RRB or somewhere else, I'll be watching. Congats on your build!
Dan.
Thanks Dan I really appreciate your comments, I also agree on your and Beans bikes but being new to the site I am just grateful that I am doing so well in the voting . This is the first bicycle I have built and I am hooked, already started collecting parts for my next one with more plans on paper. I am going to build a frame table that I have designed, hopefully this winter.

Thanks
Jasen

mazdawg78 said:
They talked about your bike long after you left last night
That's funny, it is called bike night and no one said no bicycles. I plan on going next Thursday also.

Jasen

Latest posts

Back