Lurking...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I've been lurking around here a little bit lately...

I used to be a regular here waaay back...
(Back when I was your age... I remember build off number one!)

Some of you may remember me...;)

I think I was lurking around, about this time last year, then I messed up my knee and all my bikes/bike projects got pushed to the side... Restored one of my vintage vespas, picked up a boat, quit my job, and got fat...
Now I need to get back on the bike(s).

Several projects on the burner, including a heavy duti and a worksman I recently bought from Chuck.
A postwar schwinn klunker, a fixed gear, a 700c coaster brake bike etc.

Anyone seen Kev?

october

Hey Oct. Kev checked in briefly sometime last year if I recall right, didn't stick around long though. Does this mean youll be in the build off this year ? Or am I just reading things funny ;)

Welcome back to the fold!

Always love to hear from founding members. ;)

Heck, we even had a visit from the Rickster a couple of months ago...he's all grown up now.

Wow... Steve, I just looked at that thread! Good for Ricky. It's funny how even he admits he doesn't know how anyone tolerated him!

I'm glad to see he turned out ok...

I want to stick around.
I never mean to disappear. It's just really easy to become distracted and we get busy, short attention span etc.

I love bikes. They are perhaps one of man's greatest inventions.

oct

I was just looking at your blog the other day locojoe!
Your beast has peaked my interest... Seems like a fun bike to tinker on and ride. I have one in my online cart, but not sure how my wife would react when it arrived, so I haven't followed through.....yet:)

I was just looking at your blog the other day locojoe!
Your beast has peaked my interest... Seems like a fun bike to tinker on and ride. I have one in my online cart, but not sure how my wife would react when it arrived, so I haven't followed through.....yet:)
I feel I've gotten my monies worth out of it in fun.

Keep in mind the geared disc brake version is supposed to be coming out any day now. Not sure the price but probably not much more than the Beast.

The Beast maybe a better bike for customizing and using as a cruiser though.

Thanks for checking out our blog!

Maybe the new version will drive down the price of the original beast!

Yeah, I do enjoy your blog!

oct

Latest posts

Back