M.I.A. - Missing In Action

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
It's still VERY early on in BONINE, but there are familiar faces missing. I sure hope these guys jump into the mix!!!

Jake Sensei, tvc15, tanksalot, Socal Jack, Smoopy, big orange cat, machine aged victim, diabolical dork,,,,,, and others

It's still VERY early on in BONINE, but there are familiar faces missing. I sure hope these guys jump into the mix!!!

Jake Sensei, tvc15, tanksalot, Socal Jack, Smoopy, big orange cat, machine aged victim, diabolical dork,,,,,, and others
Maybe they didnt realize it was May already:crazy:

I miss seeing that fsjaak dude, hasnt been around for the last few, but he was building some wild stuff in the earlier build offs. Think he only showed up for the builds too ...

I would like to see Karfer back in the game!

Last edited:
I would love to play, but I'll be in Scotland for June and July....:banana:

Lucky you! Meet up with @bigred407 and do a Loch Mess build over there
Gonna miss your creativity here too!!!

Karfer67 went back and forth on entering this year, but his priority build lately has been rebuilding the Galt Town Hooligan (winner from a few years ago), and so I doubt he'll end up on here.

I miss Ray (kutnhack). He has now completely closed his shop. He had a massive bike sale, where I watched him sell Mash Banger for something like $240. Ouch.

Karfer67 went back and forth on entering this year, but his priority build lately has been rebuilding the Galt Town Hooligan (winner from a few years ago), and so I doubt he'll end up on here.

I miss Ray (kutnhack). He has now completely closed his shop. He had a massive bike sale, where I watched him sell Mash Banger for something like $240. Ouch.

I remember Mash Banger very well. That was BO6 and my first exposure to RRB. The best faux motor of all time! One of my favorite bikes. Only $240 WOW!!!

Not missing... Watching... and building my sons new bike and my own bike for summer vacation... And some rail riders as well for an end of summer ride to the coast. I'll see y'all in build of 10 though :)

Haven't seen @ChrisMac join in yet either

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back