M.I.A. - Missing In Action

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fun watching the Jake aftershock! I don't think there is a single other RRBer that can make two posts and get such a cool and fun ripple effect across the forum. So glad that my build brotha from another mutha is back!!

It's fun watching the Jake aftershock! I don't think there is a single other RRBer that can make two posts and get such a cool and fun ripple effect across the forum. So glad that my build brotha from another mutha is back!!
Well said.

Another great creative master that I haven't seen in a while is @Fisch

I just realized that @Glen hasn't entered yet.

Kingfish thank you for the kind words. Actually I could have entered my Elgin sorta since I've been building it for like two years then literally day before yesterday blew it apart and went total 180. But I didn't take progress pics.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Kingfish thank you for the kind words. Actually I could have entered my Elgin sorta since I've been building it for like two years then literally day before yesterday blew it apart and went total 180. But I didn't take progress pics.

You definitely need to get back where you can post pics of your creations. There is a lot of knowledge share that the rest of us are missing out on. You gotta at least post a pic every few months just to so we can get our karfer fix!!!

Well I'm slowly figuring out tap talk. Oh and I did post my new one in gallery. 41 finked out Elgin

Hey where has Crash been?

siad no one ever.

Good to see you Adam!

I did say "...and others" in my first post. :p
I remember thinking when you posted your BONINE build yesterday that you had already started a build.
After your double muscle bike build success (1st and 3rd), maybe some of us were afraid to have you in BONINE!!!

Seems to be a lot builders in #9 that are M.I.A.All the ones at the back of the pack,Please step forward...:rolleyes:
I hope they all finish?

Latest posts

Back