(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooooooooow......coooooooool!! Love that vid. :41: + the stickers are perfect. Chainguard looks so sweet.:cool:
Love the first vid! Very Monty Python of you. Thanks for postin!
GREAT video!
Someone's having too much fun!
I like the first run, you'll get some one from the Victorian government
hire you up to level out pot holes and tar seal, she's a real roller!!!!
That seriously made me laugh! Great bike!
Thanks Guys, it was fun to aim directly at the cones! I hope you did watch the proper run at the end though! The bike can turn if you want it to! ;)

Luke.

We did some obstacle course and racing with the family today, surprisingly I managed to win a few races with 'Pedro', switched to 'Joker' when I started losing though! :21:

23594299299_547871841e_z.jpg

Lost in the finals to my sister in law on a bone stock supermarket bike! :oops:

Luke.

The Joker? Is that bike operational? Love that build too!
Yep! Nothing could break that bike!

14835609133_31b04d5f4c_z.jpg

I don't have any recent pics of it, it now has the correct DiamondBack seat on it...

I like the helmet , it reminded me of Sgt Schultz
Looks about the same!

Luke.

Luke I must have had a brain fart. :confused:

I was thinking of the Outlaw from boten. I forgot about the Joker. That's a great one too. With the Chase Hawks.:thumbsup:
Outlaw is still on the back burner, slowly designing some better rock rockers and a better brake system for it.
Pretty sure it will be slower than Pedro when it is done though!

Luke.

Those motorcycle tires on the Outlaw should roll nice but Pedro does look pretty peppy. Would love to take him for a ride!
You are welcome to, just the small matter of distance...

24038287925_e507c787b4_z.jpg

Luke.

so you are kind of sponsored! :thumbsup: you deserve it! such hard quality work and creativity is worth more than just the fun your having doing it :rockout::praise::41:

Latest posts

Back