(MBBO#05 Class 2) Mantis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another small update today, As you may of herd from LTJ the weather is awesome today so I Stripped the front a arms and hit them with some paint. I couldn't get them powdered because the place I used ran out of the Mint green and wont be receiving more for another few weeks :(

14681798_1158462967573296_8282975979432912665_n.jpg

Also hit up the wheels while I was at it

14708370_1158462897573303_603818051906744426_n.jpg

Frame should be back on Friday (28th) so we will see how she looks all together this weekend.

That bike really lives up to it's namesake! "Mantis" ....on wheels! I know we never saw it with fat front tires, but it looks really balanced the way it sits now.
So, since you have very little chrome on the bike as is, what about painting or wrapping the bars in bar tape, like a road bike? I know there are many greens out there or black. Might be another unique touch to this already special build!

That bike really lives up to it's namesake! "Mantis" ....on wheels! I know we never saw it with fat front tires, but it looks really balanced the way it sits now.
So, since you have very little chrome on the bike as is, what about painting or wrapping the bars in bar tape, like a road bike? I know there are many greens out there or black. Might be another unique touch to this already special build!

I was planing on powdering the bars but they ran out of the green :( I will probably end up rattle caning the bars and sissy bar

Latest posts

Back