(MBBO#05 Class II) 53' Lincoln Rug Burn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks @Scribble, that's a good song to showcase the pedal steel guys, they get to do all the sound effect parts like the horn and the sirens. Pretty cool.

Carl.

sent from a crowded phonebooth...

I had the same 3 speed w coaster on my daily bike for years, it never had a problem, and I bought it used at a flea market. There's no lube port, I just added some light oil down the axle where the rod goes in.
I actually had never even seen one before until a couple of weeks ago I saw a bike at the flea market with it...I let it sit for a week... then I rode a rat this guy brought by with one on it and yep I went back to the flea... they had 39 bucks on it the first time I saw it, I was going to offer 30. Then when I got there it had been marked down to 29, so I rolled it up to the register...

Carl.

Today...
26cd3bf94969129954e67c1f6f01688a.jpg

yes, we have no bananas...
we have no bananas today.

Carl.

12c3fe210e90afd247675420712bbe92.jpg

(don't they always look good in bare metal?)

Carl.

I think so too! But sometimes that sparkle paint just makes it all the better...

Today...
26cd3bf94969129954e67c1f6f01688a.jpg

yes, we have no bananas...
we have no bananas today.

Carl.

Looking like a little sporty cruiser without bananas. I do like it with Bananas..

Did Merle steal your Nananas?

Good looking start.

Bobbed rear and a mini set back seat post.... in bare metal.
Do you ship carl?
*This with a china girl is strong compition for rat rods monkey...

Bobbed rear and a mini set back seat post.... in bare metal.
Do you ship carl?
*This with a china girl is strong compition for rat rods monkey...
China girl won't fit in this thing man! You KNOW it's a 20" right? Dinky. I'm building it with a lil' motorcycle look, but I doubt you could get a motor in it. Same size and frame as a 20" Schwinn Spitfire...

Carl.

That's a GOOD one too. Gotta love Bill Kirchen tho...
especially w/ Junior Brown playin' steel.
That's original Rockabilly...

Carl.

I foresee a new rule for next time... :21:

Entry is allowed if you do not have a banana seat but do have apes, tire rake and have a banana balanced on your seat for final photos. :thumbsup:

Luke.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Carl.

I'm really contemplating triple trees on this.
The rarity of the Lincoln has me thinking of staying original, but man, little trips would accent the belly on the frame and add to the motorcycle look. Any thoughts?

Carl.

Latest posts

Back