MBBO#3 Class 1 VOTING THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite bikes!

• 1: Orange Lightning

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • 2: Orange Enigma

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • 3: Wheelie and the chopper bunch

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • 4: The Ginch

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • 5: Powerglide

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 6: The Jackolope

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • 7: Hurst Stingray fastback

• 8: Wildcat Scotty

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 9: Banana Reset

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • 10: Low Certification

• 11: Fruit Krate

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 12: The Judge

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • 13: Super Stock Scrambler

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • 14: Derelict Dill

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • 15: Buzz Kill

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 16: Hot Purple Valiant

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Another build-off done and dusted! All builders are winners with the awesome bikes made!

The voting thread for Class 2 is here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-3-class-2-voting-thread.89094/

Here are your voting candidates for Class 1, you can vote for as many bikes as you like in one sitting, voting will be open for 7 days:

1: "Orange Lightning" by @Chad T
park8_zpsa5921e42.jpg~original

2: "Orange Enigma" by @Joe Conde
IMG_20141119_142345.jpg

3: "Wheelie and the chopper bunch" by @sensor
d4cd7449-17bf-47ea-b1b1-00d8eb79d615.jpg

4: "The Ginch" by @Ichoptop
10689453_863974083659823_1725177003743833845_n.jpg

5: "Powerglide" by @Wildcat
21nh9w2.jpg

6: "The Jackolope" by @Georgeediii
Jackalopevan002_zps9781cc93.jpg

7: "Hurst Stingray fastback" by @roadwarrior
DSCN0385.jpg

8: "Wildcat Scotty" by @jats
KIMG0914_zpseebf904a.jpg

9: "Banana Rest" by @whopperchopper
vista008_zps014b4b95.jpg

10: "Low Certification" by @Endlesschain
Low1_zpsb480b815.jpg

11: "Fruit Krate" by @GuitarlCarl
krt2.jpeg

12: "The Judge" by @CRASH
LGAV3R.jpg

13: "Super Stock Scrambler" by @Chad T
blue14_zps95f03401.jpg~original

14: "Derelict Dill" by MINI- @CRASH
waVVCf.jpg

15: "Buzz Kill" by @Schwinnspastic
IMG_0473_zps375f2b58.jpg

16: "Hot Purple Valiant" by @metalchewy
_26.jpg

Get your votes in!

More pics and some videos can be found in the finished thread here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-3-finished-bikes-thread.87999/

Luke.

Yep that's what I did and it then worked , I wish the internet was as easy as bike building , oh ya that's not easy either , I guess its all a mystery to me

Between the two classes, this build-off was on par with the main build-off in terms of quality of entries, if not even better (in my estimation).:praise:

:41::41::41::41::41:

You got to love that picture of " DERELICK DILL " , Guys that is the future of our hobby right there , great job on that bike and I hope there are many more build off bikes in that young mans future
Not to sway voting, but I told myself that if he places, I'm going to have a trophy made for him. I'll make it from "RRB", but it will have a bike on it... a muscle bike if I can make that happen... and whatever place he takes. I'm hoping that beyond having a cool bike, and the fun of building it, it will solidify the hobby for him a bit. I currently just build bikes for my kids. But I may have to start flipping bikes, bringing them back from the dead and selling them off, just so I can keep working.
Maybe I could work with the boys on doing some sort of charity work? Maybe get bikes from the Police impound, overhaul them, and donate them through a church program? (Salvation Army or Goodwill will just sell them). hmmmm now I'm thinking too much...

Not to sway voting, but I told myself that if he places, I'm going to have a trophy made for him. I'll make it from "RRB", but it will have a bike on it... a muscle bike if I can make that happen... and whatever place he takes. I'm hoping that beyond having a cool bike, and the fun of building it, it will solidify the hobby for him a bit. I currently just build bikes for my kids. But I may have to start flipping bikes, bringing them back from the dead and selling them off, just so I can keep working.
Maybe I could work with the boys on doing some sort of charity work? Maybe get bikes from the Police impound, overhaul them, and donate them through a church program? (Salvation Army or Goodwill will just sell them). hmmmm now I'm thinking too much...
Charity bike program is great. Check your LBS there's probably some stuff being done you could join in.

Carl.

Finding a banana seat bike trophy topper has been... well, it doesn't seem they exist. hmmmmm... :39:
hey didn't both your bikes win last year?:39:
They both look great,and glad your son is showing interest.we need more younger builders.
Great idea on flippin bikes...it can be done very easy and cheap. All we have here are those mtb with the shocks in the center and the old style v frames.I convert them into cargo or cruisers or advertising bikes. i take or the gears off and throw a singlespeed,add a bar here or thr,grips,paint n recover saddles...Done... kids smile when they see something different,and that is a great feeling.And paying it forward to underprivliged kids even better...

#3 all day, thing is sweet.

absentee-voting-picture_samson.jpg

Latest posts

Back