MBBO#3 FINISHED BIKES THREAD!

Sep 1, 2014
So many cool good looking bikes! It's gonna be hard voting. Every time I scroll further looking through the bikes I think oh yeah there's that one I really like it and then scroll further to see more and don't know what bike I like best . It's a good thing voting will last a few days!

Reactions: Funkme
Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
(MBBO3 Class2) Texas Muscle

Weather finally cleared up enough, still cold out but finally had a chance to go out and snap a few pictures. Didn't really have a favorite photo so just going to throw them all up here. Most are of the same view.

Cargo bike meets muscle?
Or looks like it's waiting to steal ya lunch money...

Reactions: Danny Lopez
Sep 18, 2011
New Hampshire
WOW! They just keep getting better and better – the creativity expressed in these pages is impressive indeed; well done you all!

IMHO you are all winners :thumbsup:

Reactions: GTR and Funkme
Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
So many cool good looking bikes! It's gonna be hard voting. Every time I scroll further looking through the bikes I think oh yeah there's that one I really like it and then scroll further to see more and don't know what bike I like best . It's a good thing voting will last a few days!
+1 The bikes on here are all so awesome..each one is a treasure.

Niiiiiiiiice one.
Son looks like he is concentrating to much.
He's starin' at that cool bike! Judge 5 is awesome!

Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
"Super Stock Scrambler" (MBBO 2014 Class 1)

1976 Stingray 1X10 SRAM-bler Intense Blue Pearl Effect.....scenario.

Wow was this fun! Was such a blast to be in on the action at the end with all of you. Love every build on here.

This one is meant to be a fast comfy cruiser that takes the comfy a little farther....it cruises good too!

\

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
ALiEN FiRE
MBBO#3 class2

Started life as a Roadmaster women's mountain bike. She got the flip strip and hip treatment ala' ALiEN style. With underslung super apes, a retro 5 speed rear gear cluster, and a customized shimano shifter up top. She now sports a plasma headlight and blue suede upholstery which compliments the Electron Blue Pearl paint topped with Clear Effex glitter coat. ALiEN FiRE is an easy rider, able to kick it in top gear with a 46/14 ratio... was a fun build with very little actual welding.
Thanks for looking!

Carl. :android:

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Crash keep your kid blinding he doing a awesome job. A plus. Love it

Reactions: Joe Conde

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com