MBBO#3 FINISHED BIKES THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the thread to post your finished bikes in, please make the first picture in your post is the one you would like used for voting and the name of your bike is easy to find, if you have a riding video put it near the top and it may be included too.

Entries close at midnight on the 1st of January. (UTC-6h Central America time, same as used for the main build-off's.

An easy way to check the current time at UTC-6 is to click here:
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cst time

The voting order will be the order the bikes are posted here.

After the close time I will put together the voting thread with one bike pic per entry, one video per entry (if available) the name of the bike and the username of the builder, voting will last for 7 days and we will get as many votes in one go as we want. Sometimes the voting thread can take some time to put together, so please be patient! :thumbsup:

Luke

NO NAME SPEEDSTER ( 2014 mbbo class #2 ) Would like to thank everybody in this years build off , is been alot of fun , alot of great bikes built , To everyone good luck in the voting and let the best bike win !!!!!!! Jim Kemp
old school done008.jpg
old school done011.jpg

Orange Lightning. 1969 9-speed Schwinn Fastback (2014 mbbo class #1) Lambo Orange

park8_zpsa5921e42.jpg~original

park3_zps091a7764.jpg~original

done8_zps245767c2.jpg~original

Guys this was so much fun!! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, advice and inspiration.

Was great that this bike mania that has somehow taken hold of me coincided with this event. I told my friend Rob that I had 9 days off and I was looking for parts for my '69 Fastback. He asked me what all I needed and I made him a long list and he said he had everything so I hopped in the car and hightailed it up there...thanks rfeagleye!

He told me about this event when I was up there raiding his stash of parts.

So this build was meant to be fast and comfortable which it is. I am real happy with it. Can't wait to do this again. I hope I can wait until next year to do a Scrambler.

main.php

main.php

shifter5_zpsde17cd43.jpg~original

macro5_zpsba88705e.jpg~original

done9_zps6c6e81c2.jpg~original

main.php

main.php

main.php

brake2_zps7f7530d2.jpg~original

skid4_zps0c36076a.jpg~original

skid2_zps469ef2f7.jpg~original

Thank you all for allowing me to share this experience with you!

Glad to be finished it was 18 degrees yesterday morning. Now I get to sit back and enjoy the rest of the excellent builds....;-)

Last edited:
Once again, tough to decide on which one to vote for – it’s impossible to quantify esthetic/mechanical excellence.

Whoa, just found this didn't realise there was a finished bike thread, here's mine hopefully will have two entries, Bits-a-Blue because I had all these bits of blue bike parts lying around! She rides nice, way better than she looks to be honest, not sure if the low seat suits the muscle bike thing but if you know me low is the way I go! Really enjoyed this build went together well, rides nice and used up a whole lot of bits I had lying around!

1zps908.jpg

2vltmih.jpg

Build thread below.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/class-2-bitsa-blue.86590/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back