(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now it's 100%!
DSCN1783_3.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

Now I'm waiting on a nice day for finished photos. It's been raining for the past couple of days here.:mad:

I have a sale pending. One of my drivers has a 12 year old daughter and her bike was stolen a few months ago. I showed him some pictures of the bike and he's going to buy it for his daughter. Transaction is set for next weekend. I'm not making a profit on it just breaking even on what I have in it. The labor and time spent building is a hobby I enjoy taking bikes that were destined to be trashed and making them useable again. RE-CYCLE-ING, to live and ride again!

I have a sale pending. One of my drivers has a 12 year old daughter and her bike was stolen a few months ago. I showed him some pictures of the bike and he's going to buy it for his daughter. Transaction is set for next weekend. I'm not making a profit on it just breaking even on what I have in it. The labor and time spent building is a hobby I enjoy taking bikes that were destined to be trashed and making them useable again. RE-CYCLE-ING, to live and ride again!
Awesome!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back