Mid Night Run ( BO11 )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I am in for another year , I have been thinking about what to build this year and all I can come up with so far is the name Mid Night Run , and this is what I am going to start with and see where it goes from here , I built this wheel a year ago and its been sitting upstairs in my barn ever since so I thought it was time to do something with it , cant wait to see all the great builds that are coming this year from all the great builders here , these are always a lot of fun , hope to see every bike at the finish line , ( hope I make it to the finish line )

For some reason I am having trouble loading pictures , I am doing something wrong ? , I keep getting an error

That's been happening a lot lately, I'm not sure how everyone fixed it. I post from my phone, so it's easy to switch browsers.

Hope to see your pics soon.
Are you using IE, Edge, Firefox, or Chrome for your browser? I used to have issues with IE, but haven't had any issues with Chrome.

I am trying my old laptop for these pictures with chrome , tried to put chrome on my new laptop it it says 14 hrs to load , thats not happen , so here we go with the old to see if it works , heres where i am starting for the build off , but if i cant get chrome to load on my new computer they might be the last pictures i will be able to get on
mid night run bo11001.jpg
mid night run bo11002.jpg

Well thats the problem , i cant make up my mind so i am going to just start bending tubing and see what happens , i want this to be a daily rider so i can take it to the campgrounds with me so a 10 ft long bike is out , they are fun but to hard to transport with the camper , so this time i am going to wing it and see what happens :39:

Mid Night Run...aka "Hoosier Daddy?" :bigsmile: Loved your build last year, looking forward to this one!

O boy looks like another totally hand built bike ! You guys are awesome who have the talent, tools & space to build theses type of bikes . You will rock it I'm sure [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just doesn't MO FATTA or MO BETTA than a Hoosier slick in the hands of a master welder like yourself!!!
This is gonna be a blast!

You must have legs like the hulk with all these fat @ss tire builds...
Frame looks great goes with the name you have chosen..

The diamond tube will look stealth, the midnight run makes me think of the midnight sun from the military flights over the farm I lived on.
Is there a blinding LED conversion coming?

Latest posts

Back