Might NOT Finish The BO-X (BUT I DID IT ANYWAY! HA!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I knew it was coming... I didn't know when... now I know. The house I'm renting was in foreclosure... it sold about a week ago. The new owners are cool however we have to be out by 1 August!

Missing the deadline on a build off isn't the end of the world (I may miss finishing this one myself) but, when you get resettled, you can always take your time and finish it the way you want then! Good Luck man!

You just have to finish your next build off bike early then finish this bike while checking out the rest of the build off bikes....that's what I'm doing with my Scrambler from the mbbo. Been getting tons of great ideas from the BOten bikes.

Good luck with the move.

Hang in there brother. Build that puppy when you can. Good luck on the move. It will be better. Peace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think I mentioned in one of my post in my build off bike that we have secured new digs. Also, I did finish the build to the point where the extra stuff I want to do to it can wait until after the move. When I get the extras done I'll make an update thread. I do have one thing to complete for the BOTEN prize award. I'll finish it in the next few days as there is not a whole lot left to complete it. I hope that everyone can hold out until the end. It has been a great experience and I was able to pick up some neat tips all through out this build off.:113:

Latest posts

Back