MoFaux – blast off!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike is just stunning! I can't believe how cool it is :D So pleased you entered this one dude, I love your other bike too, but this one is superb. It looks like it's going to take off!! :mrgreen: Paint is awesome too, super build! Congratulations!

BANG! ZOOM! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!
2 amazing builds in the time limit!
love how well they both worked and for some reason this one reminds me of the 30s/40s serials they had (sorry cant recall specific names right now though :oops: )
well done :mrgreen:

91e09325.jpg
]
Wow! I’m just floored with the many amazing entries. Big kudo’s to everyone!

dogdart said:
The first time I saw this bike , I new you had a winner . Great job , hard to believe this was the second BO bike you built :shock:

+1 Awesome build with great documentation, I like both bikes, but this one is over the top! Lot's of cool ideas I plan on stealing! I think you've cinched up first place in this competition, unless I get about 150 votes at the last minute. :lol: :lol: (I may need more than that when this is all over) One of the most interesting builds I have ever seen! 8)

CONGRATS on winning buddy!!!!
Ain't no question that you deserve it!!!!
I am so glad that I was able to watch this incredible bike being built.
Thanks for the shout out in your acceptance speech too. Love that photo of you!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!

PM me with your address so that I can send you this Carbide Lamp that I promised to the BO7 Prize Pot

WP_000753b-Copy.jpg

The votes are in! Congratulations to Fordsnake for building the amazing RRB Build Off Winner:

___ MoFaux ____
..._____________________________________________________________...

561d4d27.jpg

..._____________________________________________________________...
- I believe THIS is yours:
(and well earned for a 110% awesome bike!)

rrbbo7_trophy1.jpg

Amazing work my friend! It's a bike I would just have to stare at every day...

Send me your information and I'll get this trophy out to you ASAP!
Email to: [email protected] or PM on here.

--Rob Bareiss
New London CT

Congrats Man! Mofaux is head and shoulders above all. There were so many great bikes this year, great job!

Congratulations! It was well deserved. Fantastic bike and build thread!
Any chance of posting some sunshine pictures? Have a feeling it will bring out another coolness aspect to your bike.

Latest posts

Back