Mofo / MoFaux 8/1 They're Done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hauxly Smauxkes!!!!!
MOFO and MOFAUX are two bad MAUXFAUX's!!!!
BRAVAUX!!!

I love mofo, but I have said it before, I think you should submit mofaux.

Somehow, I always manage comment after kingfish.. It's because he beats me to comment on the cool bikes!!!!!!!

fordsnake, with your sanford avatar. Both are extremely awesome for many reasons. MoFaux however is, in my opinion, more than a cool bike. An entry into a bike build off. I really think it is a genuine work of art. Having an art background in my past, I can see this bike in an art exhibit under any one of many different categories: Urban, Industrial, Commercial, Transportation, Fine, etc.

Voting just got thinned way down for me.

Good luck Sir!

Well, it really depends. If you want to take the suspense and certainty out of winning, I would go for MoFo. It is an awesome bike that has a good shot at winning. If you want to ruin it for the rest of it and lock up first place today, I would enter MoFaux. :mrgreen:

Both bikes are great! Good job!

MoFaux is the ringer, just awesome detail work and the theme is dead on. I somehow imagined that rocket piece was going to be a lot smaller, but theat turned out great!

Both bikes are amazing :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: ...2 in 1 build,evryone loves a showoff... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Way to Geaux Buddy Raux!!
See I told that MoFaux was the bike to enter!!!!
It just goes above and beyond on so many levels!!
BRAVAUX!!!

fordsnake, so as the winner of RRBBO#7 (come on, waiting for the official announcement is just a formality), what are your plans for the future for your incredible bikes? Ride? Show? Sell? Do not dare use them for parts and take them apart!!! You'll cause a riot!!! :x :x .. :wink:

EastOfEastLos said:
fordsnake, so as the winner of RRBBO#7 (come on, waiting for the official announcement is just a formality), what are your plans for the future for your incredible bikes? Ride? Show? Sell? Do not dare use them for parts and take them apart!!! You'll cause a riot!!! :x :x .. :wink:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think it would be arrogant to take a victory lap before the final results have been counted...stranger things have happened! As a friend once said to me, "it's not a sure thing until it’s over." So until Tues evening I'm on pins and needles like everyone else. Regardless of the outcome both MoFaux & Mofo will always be my dream bikes...and I’m not that kind of person that would crush my dreams or part with them. :wink:

fordsnake said:
EastOfEastLos said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think it would be arrogant to take a victory lap before the final results have been counted...stranger things have happened! As a friend once said to me, "it's not a sure thing until it’s over." So until Tues evening I'm on pins and needles like everyone else. Regardless of the outcome both MoFaux & Mofo will always be my dream bikes...and I’m not that kind of person that would crush my dreams. :wink:

Well, I admire your humility. I'm glad to hear you'll be enjoying your bikes. Anybody you pass them down to later down the line is going to be extremely lucky. :wink:

EastOfEastLos said:
fordsnake said:
EastOfEastLos said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think it would be arrogant to take a victory lap before the final results have been counted...stranger things have happened! As a friend once said to me, "it's not a sure thing until it’s over." So until Tues evening I'm on pins and needles like everyone else. Regardless of the outcome both MoFaux & Mofo will always be my dream bikes...and I’m not that kind of person that would crush my dreams. :wink:

Well, I admire your humility. I'm glad to hear you'll be enjoying your bikes. Anybody you pass them down to later down the line is going to be extremely lucky. :wink:

When I part with my creations (and I do), I'll usually give it to someone who truly appreciates and admires the work that goes into it...with that said, my artistic compatriot, you're at the top of my list :wink:

Latest posts

Back