Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's pointing out were he will be finding bird poo when he parks it outside, he's already pointed out the front seats :mrgreen:

bugf.jpg

Good thing I ordered 2 of these. Holding the Green one for the Build-Off. The Red one I can start on right away.

Someone should modify a Dana three speed to work with that BB axle.
danatransmision_zps24c96074.jpg

You guys are KILLIN me!!!! :) I am getting drawn in to the desire to buy one of these and do evil evil things with it. Even just printed a picture and sketched saw lines all over it where it would get cut up.

My Prayer
"Dear Lord please help me refrain from buying one of these bikes. If I cannot hold back, please help my wife refrain from leaving me. Amen"

Well, we'll see how long it takes to restock. Some product developer at Pacific has a mighty big smile on his face.

It may end up being like the sidehack BMX bikes they carried. They'd sell out and eventually have them back on stock again.

not mine but i thought i'd throw ya a bone :wink:

slowriderz said:
Here are some more heavy layback posts. They are solid 1 inch bar with 7/8 turned down for seat clamp. shipping from 52402 $15 ea. plus shipping. Paypal prefered

90 degree 4 inch offset - 90 degree 5 ich offset - gooseneck style - angle lay back 5 inch

IMG-20120710-00997.jpg
slowriderz said:
NEW SIZE AVAILABLE FOR THE MONGOOSE BEAST BIKES 28.6 / 1.125 $20 PLUS SHIPPING :mrgreen:

You guys are killin' me...I keep going back and forth between this being the most ridiculous, useless bike ever, and DANG THESE ARE COOL, I HAVE TO HAVE ONE! :mrgreen:

Ha Ha :lol:

I would say if you're a bike person and don't mind blowing $199 then you really can't lose.

The novelty is worth the $199 alone.

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha :lol:

I would say if you're a bike person and don't mind blowing $199 then you really can't lose.

The novelty is worth the $199 alone.

I know...my thoughts exactly. And just when I was trimming down the "collection"!
Ah well, all the cool kids are getting one, so I guess I will, too... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back