MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet PICTURES ADDED 3/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I got a call this a.m. from Jim H. who runs the Monson show, He said all is well and the show is on for Sunday, March 27th
Mark your Calendars and save your Money

Re: MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet MARCH 27th

I'll be there :D Are we gonna go for a ride too :?: I'll bring my bikes :wink: I know KOTA and Graylock are bringing bikes 8)

Im in! Probably just a buyer at this one unless I get motivated and finish up some projects to sell.

I'll be there. Not really a good place to ride...We all bring bikes to look "cool"...Take pics, then lie about some great ride we went on. :roll:

Edit: It's usually VERY cold in the morning!

I'm use to the cold, I live about 15 mins away from Monson :D If there's a foot of snow, I probably won't bring any bikes :roll: If I do, I plan on cruising :mrgreen:

You can cruise down to Dunkin Donuts...and get the coffees. :D

Graylock SAYS he is doing that already :roll: I'll cruise down with him 8) I like this swap because I don't have to get up at 6 to be there at 7 (no hour drive) :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Graylock SAYS he is doing that already :roll: :

If I had a nickel for every coffee Graylock bought me...I'd be five cents richer.

If he had a nickel for every coffee I bought HIM...He'd have empty pockets. :lol:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Graylock SAYS he is doing that already :roll: I'll cruise down with him 8) I like this swap because I don't have to get up at 6 to be there at 7 (no hour drive) :mrgreen:
Remember you got to do the Patrick McGoohan prisoner salute....I'll be seeing you :wink:

Graylock

I will :mrgreen: remember my box of parts too :wink: I'm gonna bring you something for the parts but I don't know what :mrgreen:

I'll get there for some parts or a ride or to see you guys. We're due for a warm spell.

I'm in :D . Looking forward to my third year at the Monson swap. I'm bringing a rider, a camera and coffee money and not sure what else...everything is buried under 3feet of snow right now.

Walker said:
I'm in :D . Looking forward to my third year at the Monson swap. I'm bringing a rider, a camera and coffee money and not sure what else...everything is buried under 3feet of snow right now.

:D Hey, "Buddy"! :D

This snow doesn't seem to be going anywhere :x One question, where do we put our bikes when we go to look at the swap :?: I was going to lock them in my Dad's truck :roll: Or is there a lookout :?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
This snow doesn't seem to be going anywhere :x One question, where do we put our bikes when we go to look at the swap :?: I was going to lock them in my Dad's truck :roll: Or is there a lookout :?
In the past, there's usually about four or five of us parked together, and there's always somebody there to watch. That's where the coffee comes in....Besides, Joe is done shopping by 6:30AM, we just get the leftovers.

I'll be set up at the road again, Just leave your bike there with me and I will sell i, I mean I will watch it.

KOTA said:
In the past, there's usually about four or five of us parked together, and there's always somebody there to watch. That's where the coffee comes in....Besides, Joe is done shopping by 6:30AM, we just get the leftovers.
He's just got the eye.......and he's quick.

I got another DD gift card to burn again this year so while it's still hot the coffee will flow for free............but you'll have to give "The Prisoner" secret salute again this year.

I'll be seeing you number six!

GL

monson001.jpg

monson004.jpg

Rick, keep your van load of treasures away from me please. :mrgreen: I dont need anything, i dont need anything, I dont need anything.............

Latest posts

Back