Mrs. Edsel (Done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the parts for the rear hub and got out and did some work. still waiting on a pulley wheel, chain and gotta figure out a head badge..

KIMG0018_zpso0vljuyk.jpg

KIMG0020_zps20hudzy0.jpg

Thanks guys! I really need to make some decisions on a head badge.. I'd run a Schwinn one if I could find one with 2 1/8" holes, but If not I have an idea with some chrome plated brass pipe and laserjet water slide paper.. :crazy:

Hit a snag today, I'm not sure what head badge a 45' Schwinn wears... :confused: None of the ones I have fit the holes in the frame. Anyone wanna clue me in?

But I did have some time today and got the parts I had installed, now I'm waiting for the mailman..I decided to go with some fresh Wald 867 bars since the ones I had would have been the only thing that didn't look new, so I'm waiting on those and some parts for the Sturmey SC3 thats going on it. Hopefully they will be here Tuesday..

20150517_215321_zps77skqylm.jpg
....maybe a Rat Rod Bikes head badge....:rolleyes:

Check with Steve, the administrator. Think they came out a year or two ago...pretty sure they were available for purchase.

The RRB headbadges were a limited run. You would have to find someone that already had one and buy it from them.

Got the last piece of the puzzle today.. Hopefully I will get some time Thursday to finish her up.. looking like I still have a chance at first place!! :dance2:

KIMG0038_zpsaufshjxe.jpg

The RRB headbadges were a limited run. You would have to find someone that already had one and buy it from them.
This was about the time I found the site and I waffled on buying a couple of those! They were cool!

I got super busy this week and got pretty much nothing done on this build..
I did have some time tonight to do the vector art for the headbadge. This is a mock up on regular paper, but I'm running out of time so it may just be a water slide decal without the metal base.. :headbang:

KIMG0053_zpssp8q6ide.jpg

This bike looks like a it just came off the show room floor! Beautiful and unique!

Latest posts

Back