MY RAT/RUSTY LOWBOY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my lowboy all the rusty parts are realand the guards ,stand,chain guard and gear stick came of a 35 year old dragster found out the back of a shed
000_3322-1.jpg

000_3324.jpg

000_3326.jpg

000_3389.jpg

couple of questions on this bike and hope not taken the wrong way.

is the shifter attached? and if so are you going to put a multispeed wheel to it?

can you ride it? the bars seem a little forward for it to be able to be ridden.

leosbikes said:
couple of questions on this bike and hope not taken the wrong way.

is the shifter attached? and if so are you going to put a multispeed wheel to it?

can you ride it? the bars seem a little forward for it to be able to be ridden.

hi and thanks to everyone's replys

1.the shifter is not attached and yes i wont to fit a multi-speed back wheel but as i only wont to add rusty parts i have to find a wheel ,i did get one with the shifter but it was to rust as i was trying to remove the tyre i put my finger through the lip of the wheel thats how bad the rust was
000_3413.jpg

000_3414.jpg

2.i dont rid it as it is a bike just for show plus the peddles hit the ground (i only have to lean the bike a bit)because it is low it will stand a lone upright just by the peddle plus as you can see in the next photo im a big boy.............LOL

000_3409.jpg

Dude their is something about your bike that makes it one of my faves in this sight (and beleve me there are alot of nice bikes in here) I dont know if its the rust or that is a lowrider but i think it is a sick bike and you shoud do nothing else to it. I would enter it in shows just for fun to see what will happen, you never know, anyway i just thought i would just comment on your bike it gives me an idea on another bike im building. BTW what are you using for the linceas plate bracket?

the bracket is made out of a steel plate witch is welded to a angled bracket that came off my stingray bike refector it was done ruff this way so it would suit the bike and yes it already has rust on it

000_3435.jpg

YOUR BIKE IS THE COOLEST LOWRIDER I HAVE EVER SEEN! I LOVE THAT ALL METAL LOOK! YOU'VE GOT THE STYLE FOR SURE! I might just put it up as my computor's background.

It looks plenty rideable. Just keep the pedal up whichever way you're turning.

Keep it up!

i never seen one in such bad shape, but i got to admit im digging it alot :mrgreen:

ill have to get pic of mine up here

Latest posts

Back